Viva Quad Cities is proud to announce our 2019 entertainment headliner Isabel Marie Sanchez.
Isabel Marie, born in Chicago, Illinois, is 16 years young who now resides in San Antonio, Texas. She will headline a full lineup of local bands including Crooked Cactus Band and Grupo Innstinto. Viva Quad Cities will celebrate their 26th anniversary Saturday September 7 at Le Claire Park in Downtown Davenport, IA.
Isabel Marie is super excited and honored to currently be a signed Artist and has released her 3rd Album Titled “XOXO, Hugs & Kisses” with the legendary Mr. Abraham Quintanilla “Mr. Q” (Selenas Father) at Q-zone records, alongside Grammy Award winning producers.
This is her first album released since the 16-year-old singer won Best New Female Artist at the Tejano Music Awards in 2017. It is the follow-up to her hugely successful sophomore album, Sígueme, released in June 2017.
More facts about Isabel Marie:
- On July 12 & 13 she performed with the Houston Orchestra in celebrating the life and enduring legacy of trailblazing artist Selena Quintanilla in a special presentation title “The Music of Selena”
- Isabel is known for her powerful vocals and wide range and has been featured on many local and international television shows. Isabel was a participant on the international hit show “La Voz kids” (NBC)- Season 3, where she received a 3 chair turn and standing ovation from all the judges as well as the audience.
- Quoted by Natalia Jimenez as having “a voice of a Goddess” and being an “exceptional vocalist.”
- Isabel was also Invited by People en Español to sing the National Anthem and present Don Francisco the Icon of the year Award and sing at his tribute in 2014.
- She won Best New Female Artist at the Tejano Music Awards in 2017
- Isabel is a member of Lulac youth council 1124 and donates her spare time and voice to many Charities and Non-profit organizations.
- Isabel was also invited to be one of two artist chosen to perform for the official Selena MAC- World wide makeup Launch in Corpus Christi, TX.
- She has had the pleasure of sharing the stage with many great artist. Her biggest vocal influences are Vicente Fernandez, Whitney Houston, Mariah Carey, Selena and Lola Beltran. She loves to sing a variety of music. You can find her performing at many festivals and venues in the United States & Mexico.
- Her Debut Album “New Girl in Town” included her hit songs “Fallaste Corazon”, “Pero Como Voy A Olvidar” and “Un Beso” All of who made the nationally renowned Syndicated Tejano Gold Countdown. Isabel broke the record in being the first and youngest to have not only 1 but 3 Singles at the same time ever on Tejano Gold Countdowns Top 20.
Viva Quad Cities will celebrate their 26th anniversary Saturday September 7 at Le Claire Park in Downtown Davenport, IA. Starting at noon until 10:30pm for more details visit www.vivaquadcities.com
VIVA Quad Cities, Inc. is a not-for-profit 501(c)(3) organization. Through a partnership with LULAC Quad Cities, our mission is to raise funds for the purpose of offering scholarships to assist Quad Cities-area students in their pursuit of higher education and to foster community involvement and volunteerism.