If you have not worked with us in the past and just now thinking of doing tax with Community CPA this year; we know you are wondering where to begin. Here are the simple steps for you to follow:
- Call for an appointment – 515-288-3188 in the Des Moines area or call 319-208-3712 in the Iowa Corridor area and tell our office that you are new and would like to do taxes with us
- Bring your last three years tax returns and information you have for 2018 years and put them in one place so you can grab them and go
- Come to the appointment on time – during this time of the year your accountant is very busy and do not come in late because we will have other appointments right after you
If you worked with us in the past and we have your file from 2017, then here is an easy guide:
- Drop off what you have for 2018 tax filing at your convenience;
- While you are at the office dropping off, make an appointment to review your return draft, normally we schedule it 10 days out. During this 10 days period, we might call you if we see shortage in documents
- We will see you and finalize your return or make new plan
If you are new to our Firm and just do not think “simple” is the word to best describe your situation:
- Pick up the phone call us at 515-288-3188 in the Des Moines area or call 319-208-3712 in the Iowa Corridor area and tell our staff your situation and ask for an appointment
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visit our office with no appointment – we understand walk-ins and let your faith drive you instead of your schedule.
Welcome to Community CPA and have a great starting of the year by doing your tax and accounting right!