Moline, IL 61265
Salary: $31,200.00 to $40,000.00 /year
The Project of the Quad Cities (TPQC) is medical and social service non-profit provider with a focus on HIV/AIDS, Hepatitis C, STD, LGBTQ+ primary and specialty care. Hours are typically between Mon-Fri 8:00 am-5:00 pm.
- Greet patients and visitors and provide courteous, caring and professional assistance to all individuals contacting the office.
- Answer their questions and provide non-medical information and/or direct to appropriate person or department.
- Answer telephone calls in a clear, calm and professional manner.
- Screen calls by urgency and route calls promptly, accurately, and professionally to appropriate party.
- Make, cancel and reschedule patient appointments maintaining appointment schedule according to office procedure.
- Gather, verify and enter demographic and insurance information on new and established patients necessary for completion of electronic health record and insurance claim processing at each patient visit on patient accounting system.
- Collect payments, issue receipts and reconcile daily receivable activity to prepare for daily deposits
- Manage & coordinate online scheduler
- Knowledge of electronic medical record (EMR), scheduler and payment systems
- Proficient with office equipment such as faxes, phone systems, scanning, ect.
- Knowledge in Microsoft Office Programs
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Excellent patient experience skills
Experience & Education: 3+ years working health care or medical office setting. Medical Assistant Certification and Bilingual Spanish a plus.
License: Valid Driver’s License
|Job Category||Bilingual, Medical Office Receptionist, Office|