GROW AND ADVANCE YOUR CAREER – BENEFITS BEYOND THE EXPECTED – TEAMS THAT VALUES TEAMWORK
A multi-billion-dollar global company and one of the largest employers in Iowa, HNI creates and produces office furniture solutions serving the industry’s broadest range of markets for many of today’s leading companies. We produce the products that are changing the modern work environment through our unique, innovative and design focused office solutions.
HON and Allsteel, two leading brands under HNI, are currently hiring Machine Operators at one of our Production and Distribution facilities within our Leveraged Furniture Operations in Muscatine, IA.
At LFO, you’ll find any number of opportunities to grow your skills and enjoy a long-term, lasting career. In addition to hourly wages our Members grow their base wages by earning overtime compensation and shift premiums. We offer many ways for our Members to grow their skills, their contribution and their earning potential. And you don’t even have to start with a specific career path in mind. If you’re willing to learn, we’re ready to train you in ways that will grow your skills and provide opportunities to advance. All we ask is that you be flexible, hard-working and ready to try new things.
Our Members don’t just work together. We build a community that allows everyone who works here to tackle challenges and contribute to lasting change together.
– In a Machine Operator role, you will use precision machinery to create products or parts. This can include: various manual and automated machines, fabric cutters, spot welding, punch press, brake press, or laminate/edge banding.
– We have 1st and 2nd shift opportunities and if overtime is required, we try to build it in during the week. We know how important the weekends are for friends and family. While our manufacturing volume may demand we work the weekends, we try to plan schedules around balancing work and family life.
– Starting at $12.75-13.25/hour (based on position offered) we offer a pay progression strategy for your first 18-months that leads to an increase of over 13% to your base wage! Our 2nd and 3rd shift opportunities receive an additional $0.50/hour shift differential. With paid Holidays starting Day 1 of your employment, our overtime structure may give you an opportunity to accelerate your pay up to an additional $2.00 per hour. In addition, we offer the opportunity to advance your compensation through job promotions and learning new skills.
– We offer a total compensation package with benefits on Day 1! In addition to full medical, dental and vision insurance, we also offer great rewards for members who stay through 12 months of service including a great 401K company contribution, profit sharing bonuses, educational reimbursement program, and the ability to buy our products at a discounted Member’s only price.
This role is a great fit for a candidate looking to get their foot in the door or to continue down a manufacturing career path with a company that is continuously growing and evolving. If you have the willingness to learn and grow with a company, we would like to hear from you!
Don’t let the commute fool you, it’s easy! We are 30-miles or less from:
– Wilton, Nichols. Durant, West Liberty, Wapello, Walcott, Columbus Junction, Tipton, Riverside, Illinois City and New Boston.
To apply for a full time position, please complete an application online or stop by Monday thru Friday, 8am-5pm, at:
The HON & Allsteel Recruitment Center, 816 East 5th Street, Muscatine, IA 52761